Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Arno update - halleluja!

This is too good not to pass on.

The Prof phoned the school, and just happened to get the Maths teacher picking up the phone - Murphy's Law? (Or as my friend says - Karma - can be a real b..ch!)

A very "subdued" Prof then told her that he now understands the situation, and he no longer wishes the principle to respond. Well, knock me over with a feather!
Yippee. OR maybe... he has stumbled across the blog?

Er... NAH - I think not - he would have been flipping some lids!

1 comment:

  1. Strange, indeed! Difficult to understand people with "off-the-chart-IQ's" sometimes. Arno is a 'smarty' himself and I believe he'll do well at studies & life when he sees the purpose for it himself & finds his passion (hopefully sooner, than later). Remember my friend Mark? He failed std 9, but was actually brilliant and has gone on to become a very successful computer programmer. Just never quite saw the need for school!

    ReplyDelete