Thursday, October 22, 2009

Paradigm Shifts

In an effort to catch out the Prof in his lies, I began driving past his house every time I had an opportunity.

On one such occasion, I saw a different car parked in the driveway. I realized this must be Cream Puff’s husband. Well, I thought coldly, according to all the stories I have heard about him – he must be committing a murder in there.

Well, you get on with it, I thought. I guess I will read about it all in the newspapers tomorrow. Needless to say, no such news paper articles followed.

Well, I thought, that must mean he was visiting his little children. This was the beginning of a mind set change for me. I had thought about this man, and wondered what he was going through. I had his details, his name, his photo, and his email address – all from my PI days back in December. Briefly, I considered writing again, as before, but once again I thought better of it.

A few days after this incident, I took the children to their piano lessons. The piano teacher said to me – you know Yvonne, you should write to Cream Puff’s husband. I once had a student who was in the same situation you are now, and she contacted the other party.

I had quite a number of problems with this – foremost being that Cream Puff’s husband was a murderer and violent man. No indications from his photos as to the truth or otherwise, of this. I told the piano teacher and she just laughed. Don’t you know Yvonne, that that same stuff is being said about you?

Hey, I thought – what IS begin said about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment