Monday, August 24, 2009

PI Yvonne

Well, believe it or not, we are still between Christmas and New Year.

The Prof went to the university to set an exam for his students. Do I hear you say - YEAH RIGHT? Mmm - don't worry - me too. Universities (normally) close between Christmas and New Year.

But I was thankful for the "break".

I got onto the Internet - and discovered the wonderful world of - Private Investigation.

With a bit of common sense, it was really not hard to track her down, as well as her husband. Up to now, I only had her first name. However, I even got a photo of her, her email address, the location where she sat... I could go take a few pot shots at her!

Briefly- I considered telling "murderous hubby" about her activities, but decided not to stir in such a big unknown pot. Perhaps he would come after me too!

I continued my new found occupation as PI. I checked out The Professor's (cum Eeyore's) bank statements, cell phone statements and found out that he had a HORRENDOUS cell phone bill. What a surprise! The bank accounts were not very revealing.

At this stage, I was praying that God would show the Prof what a mistake he was making. That she was surely just as broken a person as he was himself, and how do you build happiness on 2 broken marriages? But, I was starting to wonder deep within myself, at what point does one give up? At what point do I start to drink the Prof's anti depressants - certainly felt like I needed a double dose of the stuff by this stage.

I decided, I would hold out until the marriage counseling session - scheduled for early in Jan.

No comments:

Post a Comment