Saturday, August 22, 2009

What's in a name!

So, I have been gleefully waiting for this one - you've seen it coming haven't you??

I can't keep calling the other party to the affair a "HER", can I?

I've thought about this for a looooong time. O so many names come to mind - the "good" names rank along the lines of : The Other Woman - so we could try TOW (ha ha - he had another woman in TOW)
or

Floozie (oeps that is getting a bit naughty),

then VERY naughty would be Bi.... - gosh , that one almost slipped out!!
I am biting my tongue very hard now - or rather - my FINGERS. I promised myself my blog would be "nice" ......

OK so now I need a NICE name for Floozie. I thought about "Plus 1" . Here is my reasoning:

1 (me) + 1 (Prof) +1 (Floozie) = 3 and everyone knows that 3 is a crowd. And the Prof is big on Maths - so if he ever stumbles across this blog - he might appreciate that piece of humour. However, not QUITE it - but getting closer.

Ah HA - I've GOT IT. We will call her "The Cream Puff ". Why? - I hear you asking.

Well, follow the logic. My husband (new one - or rather - my last one!), says she is living inside a big fluffy puffy Cream Cake. She thinks this is heaven, but she cannot see past all the layers of cream. So - we have a name - honey - we are naming you: The Cream Puff!

How does that sound - The Prof and The Cream Puff. Has a bit of a ring to it don't you think!!!!

That's still on the nice side - isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment