Saturday, March 24, 2012

Slipping in unseen

I have a picture in my mind, of a teenager slipping quietly into a dark house, tiptoeing up the stairs, and trying not to be heard on their late way in. I feel like that! I want to tiptoe quietly and silently back into my blogging life, unheard and unseen. Kinda funny, as most bloggers want to be seen.

But today, not me. I want to write, crave the need for it's release...and so I tiptoe up the stairs, and slip silently into my writing seat, and wonder how I can possibly begin to tell you where I am, and where I have been. I thought the chapters of my strange story, were somehow done....but I was wrong.

Life takes the strangest turns... as you will see.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you don't mind if I creep along behind you. Shooo! I won't tell anyone you're back, I promise ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very quietly. I have some catching up to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was indeed very quietly. I have some catching up to do

    ReplyDelete